Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Catch and Release

And here are just a very few reasons why I gain healing from one of my favorite sites. Here are the responses I've gotten from women who KNOW -- they know the pain, the living, the dying, the experiencing...all of it. We are bound by tragedy and I'm a believer that it is the strongest tie we can have...possibly even stronger than our greatest victories.


October 4, 2009 | Unregistered CommenterJulie
Oh, Julie. My heart just stopped for a moment. 'Sorry' doesn't help and doesn't begin to convey how deeply I feel for you. All I can do is offer to sit here, behind a monitor, silently with you.
October 5, 2009 | Unregistered Commentereliza
Oh, Julie, I'm so so sorry. I do believe that Beckett and Sullivan are out there somewhere together, the older brother probably helping the younger to find his way - although I don't know exactly where that somewhere is. But they both ought to be in your arms and I'm so sorry that they aren't. I'm sitting with you, too, and sending thoughts of love and light and peace.
October 5, 2009 | Unregistered Commentererika p
Oh, Julie. I'm so very sorry you've had to bear loss upon loss. I wish Beckett and Sullivan were both with you right now. Sending you love.
October 5, 2009 | Unregistered CommenterErica
I am sorry and I care.
October 5, 2009 | Unregistered Commenterdiana
Thank you. Each of us have been here and it helps so much to know how it feels to be able to do nothing but just sit and think of it -- offering silent, but very real, support. For this I cannot even begin to thank you, although our greatest tragedies are what binds us together and allow us to know these feelings.

And Erika P, you hit the nail on the head exactly. I have no idea where their spirits are but I know, as much as I know I'm crying on my computer right now, that they are together and that B is surely leading S on...showing him the ropes, if you will. I'm so glad that it doesn't sound crazy to even just one other person on this side of it. Thank you.
October 5, 2009 | Unregistered CommenterJulie
Julie. I am sobbing with you right now. You have lived through my greatest fear and worst nightmare. I am so so sorry. I'm not going to tell you how brave I think you are (though I do) coz when people say that to me I want to punch them.
I do believe that they are together - I believe all our children are - and that they are happy and waiting for the day we get there. I think without that hope I would have lost it.

I will be praying for you and your man Julie. I now know how people feel when they talk to me... I wish there was something more powerful that I could say, but you are on my heart.
October 6, 2009 | Unregistered CommenterCaz

No comments: